Friday, February 18, 2011

When I hate San Diego

Right now I am becoming manic depressed. I need a fix. I am addicted. I am about to go get my snowboard out of my bag and sleep with it to make me feel better. I can't stand the fact that Tahoe is getting dumped on with fresh delicious powder for the next few days. 4 feet already. And where am I? In this hurricane weather in San Diego. I am about to get in my car and drive home to Tahoe. I will be moving there shortly. I have been planning this and every time a storm hits, I am convinced even more. I am really not helping the situation by looking at all the vidoes/ pictures/ postings from Squaw and Northstar. It really doesn't help either that my family will be going up to Tahoe also. Anyone have a helicopter?

1 comment:

  1. Tahoe is great. Are you sure you won't get cabin fever over time?

    ReplyDelete